I was tagged by yesthisismolly! (Thanks!)
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Do you enjoy a good back rub?
I have yet to receive a back rub that I enjoyed, so I guess not. They’re weird to me. Laugh all you want, but I honestly wasn’t hugged much as a child. I don’t know how to properly react to hugs or any form of contact that isn’t punching. Hugs make me feel good, but they take me by surprise. Back rubs are just, “What are you doing?”
2. Do you like reading? If so, do you have a favourite book or author?
Yes, I love reading. I don’t know about favorite book, each author has a certain way of writing that makes me love their books, each in different ways. The Incarnations of Immortality series is great (ignore the eighth book, it only exists because the author had to pay the bills,) Piers Anthony wrote them. I love those books, but some of his other work weirds me out a bit. The A Song of Ice and Fire series is awesome, I’m only on the second book, but I’m really enjoying it (written by George R.R. Martin.) Call me a nerd, but the Gears of War novels are amazing and Karen Traviss is a beautiful writer.
3. Do you wish on falling stars? What do you wish for?
No. I’ve wished for things before, but never on stars of any kind. I’ve wished for things to work out, for me to be happy, I’ve wished for death more times than I wish to remember when I was younger. Wishing is pointless, though. It get’s your hopes up, which might make you feel good at the moment, but if everything goes sour, it only makes you feel worse. A good thing to practice is expecting the worst, so you’re just that little bit more prepared.
4. What celebrity would play you in a movie adaptation of your life?
Someone told me once that I remind them of Nicholas Cage. Which is appropriate because my life is pretty bland and uninteresting. I don’t know of any actor that could portray that in quite the way Nicholas Cage could. So their you go Cage, just grow your hair out like in Con Air and we’ll talk.
5. Do you ever just sit and think about how big the universe really is? What do you think of it?
Not too often, but yeah, I do. What do I think about the universe? Well, most of it is nothingness, just space. Stars are pretty, but they’re really fucking hot and explode, so they’re dangerous. The only thing that I really think is cool about the universe is that there is most likely life somewhere out there. If you think we’re the only things alive in the entire universe, than you must think pretty highly of yourself. I’m not saying, or even thinking that we’ll ever come in contact with any extra terrestrial life, just the thought that there’s something out there is cool.
6. Opinion on astrology?
Horoscopes are pretty fun to read, but I never take them seriously. Most of the astrological traits are so general that for the most part they apply to everyone. I’m a Taurus by the way.
7. If you could be one animal for a day, what would it be and why?
A dog. Too many times have I come home, looked at my dogs, and said, “It must be easy being you.” It might be boring, but I’d like to see if I’m right.
8. Do you have any favourite last words that someone’s said?
The only last words that I know off the top of my head are my mothers and I don’t like those at all. So no. (Sorry for being a bit morbid.)
9. What do you prefer when using a colouring book, crayons or pencil crayons?
Colored pencils are where it’s at! Crayons are alright, but I don’t like the waxy feel it gives whatever you’re coloring and it’s harder to fix a mistake when you use crayons. Pencils can be erased to an extent, so I feel safer with them.
10. Do you like meeting new people?
Yep! I don’t like people in general, but I love individuals. I don’t get too many opportunities to meet people, so whenever I do it’s pretty interesting.
11. How are you?
I’m great! Today was amazing, the best day I’ve had in a very long time. Hung out with friends all day, went to the carnival, a shirt I ordered for a friend finally showed up, I had Stewart’s Orange ‘n Cream soda waiting for me, and I got to answer questions! I love this weekend :D
- If you could have any super power what would it be? Why?
- What’s your favorite animal that’s not a dog or a cat?
- What was your favorite T.V. show when you were a kid?
- What’s your dream job?
- Has a teacher ever had a big impact on your life?
- Do you scare easy?
- What hobbies do you have?
- Ever stood up to an authority figure (teachers, parents, cops, etc.)?
- Is there a song that matches you or your life perfectly?
- Are you religious? If so, how do you feel about people who don’t share the same beliefs?
- Do you have a best friend? If so, how long have you known them?