In terms of being organize with paper work….
File box/ File cabinet
- name file folders as specific as possible
- Example: Tests, Report Cards, Early African History Homework, Awards
- those unnecessarily thick readings and paper work (go in the file cabinet)
- have two for each subject (1 for readings, and 1 for old test and graded work)
- Tab dividers (be as specific as the file folders)
- binder paper pockets (for papers that can’t have holes)
- Divide up into academic sections
I hope this helps!