Wonderful, wonderful shavingwatson tagged me!
Rules: In a text post, list ten FICS that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” works, or even all the same pairing or fandom, just the fics that have touched you or that stuck with you somehow. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
- Back in the Day by KeelieThompson1 (johnlock) — Probably the first chaptered fic I read, and how much did I cry and suffer and love with them. The whole series is worth it, not only this first work.
- A Study in Winning by Jupiter_Ash (johnlock) — Absolute favourite AU. Plus Sherlock speaking French during sex = oh what a great time.
- These Violent Delights by Pasiphile (mormor) — Oh God. Oh God. I don’t even want to say much because I get emotional: this is simply the number one mormor fic for me.
- Darkling, I Listen by You_Light_The_Sky (johnlock) — First AU I ever read, I believe. Such an amazing writing, beautiful story - I just hope the author can complete it some time.
- Perfomance in a Leading Role by Mad_Lori (johnlock) — Alright, everyone knows this one. It’s a classic. And really, I waited too long to read it, but it’s worth it. Completely. The characterization, the story, their time to together and the world they live in. Majestic.
- The Art of Seduction Series by flawedamythyst (johnlock) — The anticipation almost kills me before I could finish this story, but it was sooo worth it. Special place in my heart for it.
- Training Dr. John Watson by angelblack3 (johnlock) — Alright, THIS IS DARK. This is the darkest fic I’ve read, and I’ve read quite a few things. It’s just… Read ALL the warnings and take them seriously if you want to give it a try, and trust me, it gets worse.
- Pawn Takes King by Lunavere (johniarty) — First johniarty fic I read. It’s such a beautiful piece, and you can actually see these events happening in the show (before s3 ofc). I’m sure you’ll end up shipping them once you read this one.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Apiology by VictoryCandescense (johnlock) — How I cried! And the ending took me totally by surprise and it only made me cry more and this is so beautiful oh god I’ll go read it again now.
- On the Steadfast Approach of An Oncoming Darkness by joolabee (johnlock) — Man, I try not to read angst but by God this is so beautifully written. It wrenched me so badly but it was also so worth it.
And now, I tag: moranmoriarty, bashermoriarty, sirivsly, frodorc, blacbirdfly, glwcld, poetling