Rule 1 : always post the rules.
Rule 2 : answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3 : tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 : let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What superpower would you want? Well that’s hard. I suppose changing my appearance at will so I could disguise myself and sneak around places I shouldn’t be. It seems less intrusive than invisibility and super-hearing and mind reading and stuff.
2. Would you rather live in a fantasy or science-fiction world? Fantasy, all the way. Magic, werewolves, all of it. As long as I know about it, obviously, otherwise, where’s the fun in that?
3. Favorite medium of fiction (books, movies, tv, videogames, theatre, etc.)? So that’s actually a rather hard question. I love movies, I love tv, I love theatre, but I think I’ll have to go with books, because I could not live without books. I survived without tv series for years on just books and I just… really like them. I can’t imagine a life without them.
4. Favorite work of fiction? Aw Christ why do you ask me these things. Okay you’re getting three because I can’t choose. The Fault in Our Stars, the Chronicles of Narnia (I’m counting it as one because they do sell books that are all in one, so it can count. Oh shut up.), and Peter Pan. (DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS?)
5. Favorite fictional character? Okay so this whole favorites thing you’ve got going, not okay. God dammit… sigh. I’m doing three again because I fail at choosing one of anything. The Doctor (specifically Nine and Ten, the way he was developed was fantastic), Derek Hale (the guy has so much potential as a character, no, it’s not just because he’s obscenely attractive, that’s just Tyler Hoechlin), and (fuckfuckfuckfuck) Merlin.
6. Talent you’re most proud of? Writing. Definitely. No question.
7. Top three fandoms? Currently, it’s Merlin, Teen Wolf, (holy crap why is this so hard) and Doctor Who (I guess). If you’d asked me last month it would have been Sherlock instead of Teen Wolf and if you’d asked me in July it would have been TID instead of Merlin, it changes.
8. If you could travel to any year and country in the past, assuming there was no language barrier, where would you go? WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT QUESTIONS? (you suck by the way.) I would go to the general area of Great Britain in the mid-400s so I could meet the real Arthur and Merlin. Good, no language barrier. I can’t speak Old English.
9. What age group are your favorite movies usually targeted towards? Well, I love Disney movies but then again, I happen to really enjoy some action movies… Okay I guess I mostly watch kids movies (aka Disney, Pixar, etc. I just watch a lot more tv okay?)
10. What type of performance do you prefer to go to (concerts, theatre productions, comedy shows, etc.)? I go to more symphony concerts than anything (it’s a side effect of the orchestral infection) but I really love theatre productions, so that I guess.
11. Think of a joke. Now. Don’t look one up, that’s cheating.
No no no, to whom.
(Yes it’s a grammar joke, don’t make fun of me.)
- If you could chose to change one thing about the world as it is today, what would it be?
- Favorite quote, from anything (poem, book, song, movie, etc)?
- If you could live in any story, what would it be?
- What animal do you think you would be, if you were born an animal (not which you’d choose to be, which one you’re most like)?
- What character in any work of fiction do you identify most with (books, movies, tv shows, etc)?
- Do you have a “type”? If so, what is it?
- Top 5 ships?
- Where do you hope to be 15 years from now?
- Who in your life would you say you are closest to?
- Do you prefer to write or read? (Or both or neither?)
- One thing you’ve gained an/or learned from tumblr?
And I tag…