I was tagged by jenbookchick (Thank You and a big hug, i don’t see you around enough.) :)
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
Then write 10 new ones.
Let them know you tagged them
1. If you could insert yourself into any book, what would it be?
The DaVinci Code - I love solving puzzles. :)
2. You’re given the key to the TARDIS (time machine). Where and when do you go?
I would love to go a million years into the future, anywhere would be fine to see what is still around at that point.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie/character?
4. Would you rather have a great entree, or fabulous dessert?
5. You can choose anyone in the world, living or dead, to be your new best friend. Tell me who they are, and why you pick them.
I can’t think of a good answer, because choosing a random person seems dumb to me. I would love to have someone that is my best friend for a good long time.
6. When you’re feeling kind of low, what’s a song that always makes you smile?
Better than Revenge - Taylor Swift [reminds me of all the idiots that made me feel bad about myself]
7. Do you prefer travel by plane, train, automobile, boat, or other?
i would love train if it was available, I would certainly do more reading on the rides.
8. What is your favorite game? Can be video game, board game, word game, or other.
Board - Settlers of Catan
Video games - Final Fantasy and God of War series on PS
9. Tea or coffee? And what do you put in it?
tea with some sugar
10. If you were to confront a Dementor and needed a happy thought to summon your patronus, what would your happiest thought or memory be?
Vacations with my parents when I was a child at the beach, some of my fondest memories are from those vacations.
1. If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
2. Would you rather have your family read you entire internet history (not deletions) or be secretly filmed while home alone and people at school/work watch?
3. Would you rather mermaid or unicorns be real?
4. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
5. Would you rather be able to talk to all the animals or be able to speak every language in the world?
6. Would you rather be able to see one year into the future or change any one decision from your past?
7. When I am home you can usually find me in shoes, socks, slippers, or nothing?
8. Have you seen a rainbow?
9. Five plants you would have in your garden?
10. Order of preference: Watermelon, raspberry, lemon, grape, cherry
adorableoswald, spikeghost, braveheartbecky, lazarus-wants-to-go-go, fairyinhandcuffs, cl0ne-club, miakirshners, moll-e-mollz, tinytmas, officialgum
If I’ve tagged you recently, so sorry for repeating so soon, but you can always throw the rules out the window and just answer my questions and be done. ;)