37. Candy: Chocolate Minirolls. I eat one every day for breakfast. Which is so bad, but I do anyway because they are so yum.
36. Vehicle: If I could own any vehicle in the world, I’d own an Aston Martin DB9. They are exquisite.
35. President: My favourite president? Of where? Just in the world in general? I don’t really have one. What a weird question.
34. State visited: New York. Everyone should go to New York City at least once. It’s so amazing.
33. Cellphone provider: Again, fucking bizarre question. My current one. All the texts and calls and internet I want and a free iPhone 5. Good times.
32. Athlete: Marc Marquez, my boyyyyyyyy.
31. Actor: I don’t really have a favourite actor. I mean, some actors I am pretty much bound to see all their movies, but I don’t have a favourite, as such.
30. Actress: Definitely don’t have a favourite actress.
29. Singer: Vocally speaking? Daryl Palumbo has my favourite voice in all the world. His voice is incredible.
28. Band: My Chemical Romance, forever and always.
27. Clothing store: Ummm… I don’t know. I like Urban Outfitters. I like Harvey Nichols. I like River Island. Don’t think I have a favourite, really.
26. Grocery store: Probably M&S. I shop at Tesco alot. There’s a cool store in Dublin called Donnybrook Fair that does alot of artisan stuff that I like alot.
25. TV Show: I am actually one of those losers who doesn’t watch TV. The only show I’ve really watched in the last few years was Arrested Development. The first three seasons were solid gold.
24. Movie: The Blues Brothers. I’ve seen this movie about 12 million times. When I found out that it’s also Vale’s favourite movie, I fucking screamed. It’s so, so good.
23. Website: I probably spend the most time on Tumblr.
22. Animal: I love cats. Cats are the best.
21. Theme park: Disneyworld Florida, especially the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios parks.
20. Holiday: Holidays in the States are always awesome. I’ve been to Cape Cod and Florida and New York and they’re all fucking great. Sun holidays are the best ever. The hotter the better, chilling with my best buddy, wearing bikinis and eating.
19. Sport to watch: Moto GP.
18. Sport to play: I’m not the sporty type. I don’t mind swimming or bowling a cricket ball to my nephew in the garden. Otherwise, no.
17. Magazine: I haven’t bought a magazine in about a hundred years.
16. Book: Umm… Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson is definitely a favourite. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon is also amazing.
15. Day of the week: Saturday. Unless it’s a race weekend, in which case, Sunday.
14. Beach: I’m fairly partial to the beach in Puerto Del Carmen in Lanzarote.
13. Concert attended: I love, love, love going to concerts, I’ve been to so many. I can’t really choose a favourite. The first time I saw My Chemical Romance was pretty fucking amazing though, in a shitty little venue in Liverpool when they were playing support to Taking Back Sunday and I met them all afterwards and it was just incredible. Also, Glassjaw in Dublin a few years ago. Glassjaw is, like, the holy grail of concerts. Like, it is insane to me that I actually saw Glassjaw. They hardly ever tour outside the States, and even then they cancel most of the shows they book. So really, that was a once in a lifetime thing and it was epic.
12. Thing to cook: I hate cooking. If it requires any kind of effort, I’m not fucking doing it. Fuck cooking.
11. Food: Chocolate. It is my favourite ever. Toast is up there. Pizza is up there.
10. Restaurant: There’s an awesome burger place in Dublin called The Counter that I love. I’m not into fancy shit. I just want to eat something delicious, no fucking around. If all else fails, McDonalds is always yum.
9. Radio station: I never listen to the radio if I can avoid it.
8. Yankee candle scent: I like the one that smells like baby powder.
7. Perfume: Perfume should be banned, it is the most yuck thing ever. I HATE the smell of perfume. If someone sits near me wearing perfume, I want to kill them.
6. Flower: I don’t have a favourite, I just like pretty, colourful ones.
5. Colour: It depends on the context. I like alot of pink and I like alot of grey.
4. Talk show host: Graham Norton. He’s funny, he makes everyone really relaxed and he has really good guests.
3. Comedian: I like Chris Rock alot. Dara O’Briain is always funny. Tommy Tiernan is pretty damn funny.
2. Dog breed: We’ve only ever owned Tibetan Spaniels. They’re so adorable and sweet natured and friendly.
1. Did you answer all these truthfully? Yah, I did.