Rule 1: Post the Rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you then make 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged
- - -
1. First thing you look for in a partner?
If you have good looks, dress fashionably, and got booty.
2. Watch this video and this one and tell me what you think of them.
First Video: *automatically thinking within first few seconds* Ooh, hot boys, this is gonna get spicy~ I’m not into that hip-hop style but they’re so cute I’m gonna keep watching omg. Also they have GREAT hair!!
Second Video: Ads ADS! Ok here we go! Holy crap that was dark and all in all I think the thing that really got me were the cute Korean boys! ❤
3. What’s your favorite TV or Drama?
At the moment I gotta say probably Star Trek!
4. Where would you live if you had the money?
I always wanted to stay in California, it’s just too diverse and fun to just leave compared to other states I’ve been to! I always wanted to live in either San Francisco or LA, but now after I visited Huntington Beach again that sounds really nice. I love the weather there and I always loved the ocean!
5. What do you want to do as a career?
Graphic Designer. And it’s just a fancy term for artist so hopefully I actually get a a job
6. Would you learn another language if you had the opportunity?
I already had that chance in high school and I was like “nope!” I did it and I didn’t really care for it at all so probably not, no. Like that guy on the rosetta stone commercial, “I took Spanish in high school and I was a miserable failure!”
7. What do you think the school system should add or take away to make education better?
Get rid of homework, just assign more quizzes or pop quizzes to see if students are actually paying attention. If they do bad, that’s their fault and they should study!
8. What was your first URL on Tumblr?
9. Eating or sleeping?
Sleeping! You won’t get flabby if you sleep instead of eat!
10. Science homework or math homework?
Math absolutely disgusts me. When will I use math for my future career, at least let students pick what they know will be helpful for their future! So science homework it is! But it depends on the science though! If it’s biology, go ahead and throw it at me! I also liked the space science units in high school too!
11. Writing or reading?
Writing! I like to do things myself.
- - -
1. If you were able to meet any famous musician who would you meet, what would you say to them, and how would you react?
2. Tell me a few things you’re worried about in the world’s future?
3. What do you think is the most annoying trend right now? (fashion style, society, lifestyle, you name it.)
4. Put down some things you’re really proud about yourself here!
5. What sorts of groups and organizations do you support or associate with?
6. Who’s your favorite celebrity and what relationship status would you want with them?
7. If you had the power to change the world, how would you change it?
8. What if we’re living in the alternate universe. . ?
9. What makes you hopeful for the future of humanity?
10. Who’s a celebrity you don’t like and tell me why you don’t like them!
11. Type down 3 of your favorite blogs here!