Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard—they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
I was tagged by chasinjackson
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Matched by Ally Condie
- His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
- Dr. Seuss Books
- City of a bones by Cassandra Clare
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Chronicles of Narnia by Clive Staples Lewis
- Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury