I was going through my email archives to try to figure out how I ended up here when I came across this old ebook file I’d forgotten about! I’d never noticed it before, but it turns out David Malki emailed it to me years ago with the following message:
"From one ‘follower’ to another…. this one’s on the house, Ryan!!! PS: you owe me now. DM me sometime!!!!"
- “DM” (like “direct message” but instead it’s “David Malki”!!!!!)
David, even though it is years late, I have several comments about this book and your follow-up messages about it (and again, sorry for not reading them until now):
- you don’t need to capitalize “.com”.
- putting # and @ in front of words does not make them ‘high-technology words’
- no you do not need to repaint that plane every time you get a new follower
- no I do not know a good place to get a deal on bulk plane paint
- no I do not know whether or not the “plane police” have authority to chase you away from the airport parking lot since it’s not in the sky but I’m guessing yes, yes they do
- and finally, your other ebook, “Are You There God? Please RT” is actually a wonderful coming-of-age story about a young girl struggling with boys, bras, periods, AND religion while simultaneously trying to grow her social media reach with high-clickability viral content, and I would be more than happy to provide a quote for that one