I was tagged by Bookphile
Rule 1: post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the tagger set for you
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: let them know you tagged them
1. Who is the author/book/series that has had some impact on your life?
Well, Tamora Pierce has always been a strong influence in my life, her Tortall series was one of the first that I read and something my Grandmother suggested. That series has always had a special place in my heart because its a series about strong women making difficult choices for themselves and those around them and I always found that appealing.
But if I’m truthful, Harry Potter is the one that actually got me super into reading.
2. What is a book you want to read, but hasn’t been written yet? What would it be?
Really good question. I’d love to find another series like Harry Potter. I’m always wondering what could be the next Harry Potter that so consumes a generation.
3. What is a book that you’ve read that you would have loved if one or two aspects of the book were changed.
"The Hobbit" I think I’d have liked it more if it weren’t so wordy. :/ Sorry to those Tolkien fans.
4. What is a genre that you wish to read, but don’t know where to start?
Short Stories. I’ve read some by more famous authors, but never really anything else. I’d like to read some more. Thoughts?
5. A book you love, but no one knows about, or not many others have read.
"How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming" by Mike Brown. I thought it was a hilarious book about modern science. Did I mention it was funny?
Questions To You:
1. If you could meet one author of all time who would it be and what would you do with them?
2. What do you do when a parent suggests a book to you?
3. How often do you recommend books to people?
4. Do you read the book before the movie comes out or do you see the movie and then read the book?
5. Who is your favorite book villain?
I tag not 11, deal: