I think it’s time we introduced ourselves….
The Black Milk Travelling Pants is this super cool thing we’re doing here at blackmilkclothing where we send these leggings off from BMHQ out into the big wide world…and we hope they don’t come back for a long, long time!
We love connecting fab peeps in the community through their shared love of shiny nylon and the Travelling Pants is a fun little way to do that.
How do you get involved? Easy…be part of our community! You can start at facebook.com/blackmilkclothing :)
Then make some friends, hang out, and one day the travelling pants might show up on YOUR doorstep!
So, let’s say you are in possession of a pair of Travelling Pants…what now?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Put ‘em on!
- Go forth into your city and find a landmark.
- Take a photo in the Travelling Pants in front of that landmark!
- Within 1 week of receiving this letter, post the photo to your fav social media hangouts (Instagram, our Facebook page, your fav group etc) and hashtag with #bmtravelling pants.
- Email your photo to us at email@example.com and tell us:
Where you’re from.
Location of the landmark and a quick story on why you chose to take your photo there!
- Wash the leggings!
- Pop this letter inside a parcel with the leggings and send ‘em on to someone else, who are the same size as you, in a far-off place! (The further away the better!) And feel free to include a little note or drawing to keep the leggings company on their travels!
If you need help finding someone to send your travelling pants on to, the discussions groups are the perfect place to find a new friend who can take care of the travelling pants.
- Check out http://blackmilktravellingpants.tumblr.com for your photo!
And that’s about it!
So keep your eyes peeled - the Travelling Pants might be coming to a city near you…