OMG. Your blogs’ urls are so similar to my blogs aha…There’s so much rules to do this tag, but I guess I’ll do it since I have nothing better to do XD.
Rules that must be posted:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs.
Eleven Facts about yourself:
1. If I were ever to get a tattoo, I would get a white inked one on my wrist.
2. I like getting money as gifts. I don’t understand why some people make such a big deal when they get money instead of actual gifts. It’s the thought that counts right? They were thoughtful enough in the first place to want to give you something~
3. I found out recently that I look better in browns than blacks.
4. I’m usually the “photographer” whenever I go out with my cousins or friends so if I don’t take pictures then there’ll probably be non pictures taken for this event/hangout.
5. It’s hard for me to be mean to people or tell it like it is. I would always feel bad if I do end up being mean to them. I hate it.
6. My favorite scent is sweet pea.
7. I always wear chaptstick and that’s the one “make-up” that I can’t leave without.
8. Whenever I hang out with my cousins, we always end up taking about poop and other things along the lines of that. LOL XD
9. I guess you can say I’m an artsy person.
10. I don’t like these indent on both of my cheeks hollows of my cheeks which I think are the main causes that make me not photogenic. I sound so vain haha.
11. I make wishes on everything that is wish-able (11:11, first star, eyelash, birthday cake candles, shooting star, and dandelions)
Eleven Questions I need to Answer:
1. How was your Christmas?
- It was pretty fun. My cousins and sister and I were “Santa” and brought people gifts, and then we went back to my cousin’s place and ate. We spend the rest of the night playing Catch Phrase and Taboo.
2. What do you do when you’re bored?
- I waste time on tumblr, watch dramas, sleep, or talk to my bf.
3. Are you ready for 2012?
- I guess so LOL. Hopefully, I’ll get into my major. *fingers crossed*
4. One thing you’re looking forward to?
- getting into my major. if not then, Chinese New Year :)
5. What is one weird thing you do so much that you don’t even notice it?
- I sit with my feet up? If I can, I will always sit crissed-crossed applesauce style/indian style even on a chair or couch or sit on one foot/leg.
6. One bad habit?
- sneezing without covering my mouth XD (that’s only at home though or if I’m outside)
7. What do you consider is your most successful thing you did?
- getting straight A’s last semester :)
8. How did you get your blog url?
- It’s my sn. I wanted a “”“”unique”“”” name so I picked a letter that I thought not much people would use so I chose “u”. I also tend to say “umm” or “uhh” a lot, but chose “uhh” because it looks better combined with my name. ^^
9. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
- It was this pink teddy bear wearing a sea foam green, yellow, and white patterned overalls. I don’t remember what I named it though LOL.
10. One of your biggest pet peeves?
- People that I don’t know that well looking over my shoulders when I’m on the laptop or computer. It’s like, an invasion of privacy! (even though I don’t really do much on the laptop, but still -.-)
11. What are your nervous habits?
- fixing my bangs, picking my nails, playing with my earring or earlobe if I’m not wearing earrings that day, hands getting sweaty
Eleven People I would like to Tag:
Eleven Questions for the People that are tagged:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. Would you rather be smarter than your best friend or prettier?
3. What do you like to wear everyday?
4. If you can be the opposite sex the other day, what would you do?
5. What is your favorite academic class in school (math, science, english, history)?
6. Is there anything you’re allergic to? If so, what are they?
7. What are your top 3 favorite colors?
8. What is your weapon of choice?
9. What is a word you can’t pronounce correctly?
10. What is our favorite season and why?
11. If you can make 3 wishes, what will those be?