… Mama, why so many… Alright, fine.
2. Do others like you? Do you want others to like you?
*shrugs* I don’t care. Most of the time, no, and those that do, I commend them. I could not care less.
Emotional connections cause problems.
4. How do you know when you’re in love? (romantic or platonic)
I actually care about how someone views me. Normally, obviously, I don’t, but when I care for someone… I worry they’ll see me for who I really am. I mean, at the same time I do feel comfortable and better with them, but also more scared. I suppose that’s a bit odd.
6. Do you think that killing is ever justified?
Oh, most certainly. Those that deserve it deserve it wholeheartedly, because they have shown no mercy.
8. Should all people be treated as equal, and have the same rights?
What EXACTLY do you think I’m fighting for?
10. Is suicide ever the right choice?
… That is a loaded question. The short answer is no, but life isn’t easy either. And if life has turned it’s back on you, then I can see why someone would. *uncomfortable* I’m glad I didn’t and wasn’t able to ever follow through, because my life has gotten infinitely better.
12. Is it right to have an intimate relationship with somebody you don’t love?
Let me put it this way: it’s not something I would do. But to each their own, I suppose. Just beware the clap.
14. Have you ever doubted your own beliefs? (Spiritual, philosophical)
*slight laugh* Ah, of course this would get laughed. *pause* Yes, I still do. I’m trying to reconcile my past and accept G-d again in my life, but it’s not been easy. I don’t know if I ever fully will again, which is hard in and of itself, but… I don’t know. I DO know I want my children to know my history and theirs, because even if they choose to follow or believe something else, this is still a part of them.
… At the end of this, I think my spiritual beliefs will always have some element of doubt.
16. What would you consider a fate worse than death?
The one my parents and I experienced, and everything that followed until I was liberated.
18. Do you agree with capital punishment?
Depends on the crime. But I’ve delivered many a sentence on those that do deserve it.
20. What would you like to achieve before you die?
Freedom for my kind, a safe world for my children and grandchildren, to kill Shaw.