rossofiore replied to your post:[[MOR]The number one hateful opinion on Sayaka…
remember how kyubey used telepathy to relay sayaka’s last human thought? remember how it was an apology to madoka for behaving how she did? becuase whoops i do
God, I abhor when she gets hate over that scene too.
No, I’m not saying what she said and how she behaved with Madoka was okay or acceptable or called for in any way. In fact it was over the top, immature, and extremely insensitive.
But they always fail to take into account:
- Madoka is her best friend
- She would not intentionally tell her friend off like that over something like that under normal circumstances
- She even stated before when she was in a healthier state of mind (which means she was thinking clearly and that was likely her honest opinion without corrupted influence) that becoming a puella magi was dangerous, and Madoka would be safer not becoming one
- Madoka is ber best friend
- Best friend
- Sayaka is not that big of a bitch, no matter what her haters like to say
- Her soul gem was pretty much nearing breaking point at that time. She was being influenced by negativity and corruption, and that made her lash out and overreact. God forbid something fictional be a cause in a fictional show.