Care Worker - Guaranteed Hours Contracts - Bearsted, Shepway, Coxheath, Loose, Barming, Marden, Allington, Staplehurst
Due to a large contract win in the Maidstone area and across Kent, Allied Healthcare are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Care at Home Support Workers at our Maidstone Branch
We are looking for community healthcare assistants who can work in Bearsted, Shepway, Coxheath, Loose, Barming, Marden, Allington, Staplehurst & all the surrounding areas
- £7.70 per hour
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts
- Full training - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores
- Free Uniforms
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home.
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
AHG is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC
from Careworx Feed http://ift.tt/1qnSit6