WhatIWore: I am WILDLY excited about my trip to Mexico tomorrow! It’s my first ever Spring Break of sorts! (I could never afford the college trips!) To prep, I’ve been going through my summer boxes of clothes and added on a few new pieces as well. I’m trying not to over think what I’ll wear - I’d rather go with the flow and throw on whatever’s on the top of my suitcase! Jump through to see more!
- Chambray button downs work well as beach cover ups!
- I’m over dark hair! Bring on the sun kissed highlights with some Sun In.
- Sunscreen is a must! I like using SPF 30.
- Can you believe this sunny maillot is from Old Navy?! I’ve always wanted a yellow suit!
- I picked these up at Target recently! They’ll go with so much!
- This vintage straw beach bag was a Goodwill find for me last spring! I love the bright colors!
- I’ve never seen the logic in buying jean shorts when you could easily make ‘em! I’m packing a pair cut off from boyfriend jeans.
From Left to Right
: A trip to Target helped me round out my packing list.
- I found a similar white hat with a big wide brim that’s not too stiff and not too floppy.
- Remember those white shades I DIY’d from Target last year? I’m bringing those too!
- These high waisted, polka dot shorts are the cutest! They’re under $20 too!
- I have a similar white and black two piece that I’ll alternate with my yellow suit above!
Throw in a couple more jersey dresses and I’m set!! C-ya with a tan when I get back!!