This is an important subject and it must be discussed! I know that it is a faux-pas but that’s ok. I have to teach people how important these matters are! I am not here to criticize anyone, but to teach and inform
1. Never talk to me while I am in the bathroom. I don’t care if we are good friends, roommates, peers, or my professor! DO NOT DO IT! The only time this is acceptable is if the building is on fire, there is a man with a gun on the loose or Rachel McAdams is in the building.
2. In the men’s restroom we need to pass legislation that requires dividers between urinals! I will not use urinals that are just out in the open without dividers. Rubbing thighs is not ok in any bathroom situation.
3. If you are in the bathroom and I am in a stall just expect for me to wait for you to leave. Jostling the door over and over will not hurry me up, in fact it will only hunker me down more.
4. Wash your hands. You are the reason that new bathrooms don’t have doors anymore! That’s just disgusting. I hate having to wash my hands to only grab that handle and get germs back on them because YOU didn’t wash them.
5. I am sure you have a lovely voice there sir, and I am sure I could appreciate it in a different forum. However this isn’t the place to sing Luck Be A Lady Tonight while using the urinal next to me. It gives me performance anxiety and I can’t go. ( so happened at a casino in Las Vegas )
6. Above all just remember this is a private time and a time to practice hygiene. When we enter that room everything stops spinning until we get back out. We don’t discuss what happened in there when we leave either. It’s as if it never happened. OK! Great thanks.