when or if I started shipping it.
Like a week ago- when I figured out that I didn’t really like any of the current in style Korra ships and when I figure out why exactly I didn’t like them
• my thoughts: His name is Suka and he’s a nonbender from the Northern Water Tribe- he owns a bakery/coffee shop in the newly rebuilt Republic City, and Korra meets him one day when she’s avoiding going to a council meeting. She starts going on a regular basis and a friendship develops and then more…
• What makes me happy about them:
I like that Suka’s a so-called normal guy, he didn’t save the world with Korra and he’s just a regular guy who runs a bakery. He’s down to earth, and Korra needs down to earth.
What makes me sad about them:
Um… Nothing really, except he’s not canon and I’m like the only person who ships them. Its me on a log.
• things done in art/fic that annoys me:
it doesn’t exist
• things I look for in art/fic:
Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
Um… I’m not really comfortable with most of Korra pairings, to be honest.
My happily ever after for them:
Them traveling the world together while Korra’s on Avatar business
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity?
Suka loves to have Korra join him in the kitchen and teach her how to bake, but she’s kind of rubbish at it- they still do it all the time because its fun, and Korra loves licking the spoon.