Hi! *waves emphatically* Thank you for asking! :D
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
Not that I am aware of… I’m usually the one doing the writing about other people. My poetry journal is scorched in poems for my ex. And I wrote a song for my old best friend when she was suicidal.
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
It is a tie! But they’re the same situation?
1) So last January, when the Snowpocalypse hit the FIRST time around, my roommate and I had to come back to school early. Incidentally, we’d spent New Year’s together, so we were both getting sick at the same time. I was “talking” to this guy from Boston but I warned him that I was getting sick so I’d be out of commission for a few days. He studies at Berklee and I’d told him about my passion for Jazz so when I was sick, he sent me a five minute video of him playing all of these jazz songs on his piano. At the end of it, he turned to the camera and said “I’m sorry you’re so sick, beautiful. I hope that helped.”
2) The same time, one of our floormates, Maddie, was really concerned about the both of us being so sick, so she brought us this kick-ass medicine and would routinely check in on us. That was the nicest thing someone who wasn’t a best friend has done for me.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve done for someone else?
Ummm…Uhhhhh…I don’t know? People tell me I’m sweet all the time but I can’t really differentiate..it’s usually for stuff that I do without thinking. Like, why wouldn’t I do this thing or say this to someone? It’s just nice?
I guess one of the sweet things I’d do was, in high school, I would give my friends random presents. In the spring, these daffodils would grow in my yard, so I’d gather the nicest ones and give them to my friends. For Christmas, everyone got little presents in their lockers. And I’d make our guy friends food. If it was their birthday, they always got cupcakes or mini cakes.