DAY 1 Tumblr Astrological Sign Challenge
What is your sign? Post what the sign profile says about you. What’s your opinion on that? True or not?
Libra is all about peace, love and harmony.
It’s very important to Libra that everything is on an even keel. Libras detest conflict and they will do just about anything (including changing their minds a million times) to avoid a fight. Charming and sociable, Libras love to go out and meet new people. They are smooth-talkers who can charm anyone, but they are nice and don’t manipulate others.
Libras make loyal friends and their sense of justice ensures they stick up for anyone who is treated unfairly. They are also valued at work for their teamwork.
Libras are cultured, refined people who adore beautiful things. Most of all, they love beautiful people, which is why Librans do so well at cocktail parties or at the theater, opera or ballet. Libras are so great at small talk that they have to be careful not to go overboard and appear vain or gossipy.
Libras also get bored easily and they have a tendency to be somewhat lazy. They like exercise if it offers the ability to socialize, like a happening gym, or anything that gets them outside with a group of friends like a game of Frisbee or a group bike ride.
Wow! this is actually pretty accurate (surprisingly)…
- I do hate conflict, and avoid it any way possible - recent situations would prove that - and I do change my mind a million times just to avoid it. Not sure that that’s a good thing…
- I do like meeting new people!!! And I don’t manipulate people becuz yeah I’m nice. I hope! :D
- Yes. When a friend has been wronged, I make sure I try my best to stand by them! When two friends are against each other though…makes life a bit difficult.
- I like teamwork and beautiful things, and I DO like the theater and ballet (never been to an opera) but YEAH.
- Not sure if I’m good at small talk…never really understood what it was exactly.
- I am VERY lazy and I get bored really easily. I need constant streams of music, new music, something to do, I hate a weekend where I’m just stuck at home doing NOTHING.
- FRISBEE FTW! :P