1) Is there a sport you hate with a fiery passion?
I mean, not really, just not a huge sports fan in general. But I really don’t like playing soccer. ^^; I like tennis, though. :D
2) What’s your favorite quote?
Oh. My. God. I can’t choose one.
"Isn’t it dangerous to use one’s entire vocabulary in a single sentence?"
"Life isn’t fair, princess. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something."
"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love."
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key."
"Don’t you draw the queen of diamonds, boy- she’ll beat you if she’s able. You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet. Now it seems to be some fine things have been laid upon your table, but you only want the ones that you can’t get."
"I don’t have friends, I’ve just got one."
"Don’t talk out loud, Anderson, you lower the IQ of the entire street."
"Physics. Physics physics physics physics phyyysics. Physics. Hope you’re getting all this down."
"Fetchez la vache!"
"My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun…" (That entire sonnet.)
"Where does a wasp’s sting lie?" "In his tail." "In his tongue." "Whose tongue?" "Yours, if you talk of tales, and so farewell." "What, with my tongue in your tail?"
"Some are born great. Some achieve greatness, and some have greatness THRUST upon them!"
"It was as if it now stood away from my flesh, separated by a millimeter of mortified space.”
…That’s a lot of quotes. SORRRYYY
3) What’s your zodiac sign?
4) What is your most important life goal?
I really want to be happy in my career, and feel like I’m doing something worthwhile. I want to help achieve something great. I want to be open-minded with every idea I encounter, and I want to learn how to assert myself without sounding like someone kicked my throat in. I want to learn how to organize myself so I don’t lose myself over stress like I’ve been doing. And most importantly, stay strong in everything I do. Not necessarily stubborn, but strong.
5) Is there anything exceptional or special you want to try or do?
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I’d really like to have a concert of my own one day. Where I’d get to perform my own songs. Not gonna happen, I know, but I really would love to do so.
6) If you could live in a certain world of a book, which one would it be? Would you stay forever?
Uh, hands down, Harry Potter. And yes, I would, but only if a) I could be a witch and b) my friends and family lived in the same world.
7) Is there a certain point in time or a historical person you would like to visit or meet?
UH. YES. The 70s, absolutely, and the Italian Renaissance, and I would adore meeting Fred Astaire. Oh, GOD, and the 20s. God, the 20s. Yes.
8) What’s in your fridge right now? (Hopefully not a severed head ;) )
Heeheehee. Uhm, yogurt, some fruit, a bowl of lettuce, various leftovers, three soda cans, cheese, sandwich meat, and carrots. Oh, and various condiments. (Salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce.)
9) Have you ever had an argument in public?
Yes, yes I have. Not often but I used to argue with my Dad in the grocery store. Or when walking to school or something. But I’ve never had a screaming row in the street.
10) Do you have any prejudices against someone or a certain group of people?
I just really can’t stand groups that do that. Like Neo-Nazis, the KKK, or any homophobic/racial/sexist/transphobic/ageist/religious-discriminatory/discriminatory in general organization. And the people in these groups… either ignorant, not educated (still think AIDS is a “gay virus”, still think women have a “place”, still think one religion is universally “right” and fuck all the others, still think girls/boys must have the “designated parts”, still think marriage is a religious institution, still believe racial stereotypes…), or close-minded.
OKAY, SOME QUESTIONS FOR Y’ALL TAGGED:
1) What’s your greatest passion?
2) What’s your favorite childhood memory?
3) Favorite quote(s)?
4) Describe yourself in three words.
5) Write a haiku about the object to your left and title it.
6) The best/worst teacher you’ve ever had?
7) Most embarrassing, cringe-worthy moment?
8) Given the opportunity, what would you name yourself if not your own name?
9) Why’d you get a tumblr?
10) Favorite subject?
11) D’you play an instrument?
12) Do you put any stock in psychics/horoscopes? Do you read them for fun?
13) What’s your utopia like?