We’re looking for a Pinterest Intern
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Pinterest Intern for the summer. You’ll be in charge of curation and strategy for the ArtSnacks Pinterest page while acting as a point person for engaging our customers with projects, inspiring artwork, and ArtSnacks images via Pinterest. This is a chance for you to learn more about social media marketing and take a peek inside the world of a growing startup. If you are self-motivated and want to work with an artsy collaborative team … read on!
- Build the ArtSnacks Pinterest page to be vibrant, interesting, smart, and highly searchable for our customers and Pinterest users
- Concept specific pinboards, engage with fellow pinners, and boost Pinterest-based metrics (followers, likes, etc)
- Innovate and strategize new ArtSnacks-branded content specifically for Pinterest
- Implement feedback and advice from the ArtSnacks Co-Founders on a weekly basis
- Required 10 hours per week from the comfort of your own home
- Complete, working, impress-us-with-your-tricks knowledge of Pinterest and your own personal Pinterest page
- Understanding of Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google + and blogging platforms
- An obsession for all things art and art materials
- Strong interest in social media marketing
- Ability to think outside the box and find creative solutions
- Independent, highly-motivated, self-starter attitude (since you’ll be working remotely)
- Strong accountability and time management skills
- Excellent organization, communication and copywriting ability
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
A stipend will be awarded at the end of the internship, based on performance.
Founded in 2013, ArtSnacks is a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies delivered to your door every month. Discover new products, limited-edition tools, and exclusive supplies that will inspire artistic endeavors.
Sound like you? Apply here: http://www.artsnacks.co/jobs