Broadway productions in Cincinnati have always been a hit. Thousands of people attend all kinds of shows all year long! Did you know any of these facts about Broadway in Cincinnati?
- 2014-2015 marks our 27th year of presenting a Broadway season in Cincinnati.
- The first Broadway show to play as part of a Broadway in Cincinnati season was Singin’ in the Rain, late September of 1987.
- The incredible talent gracing the stage here in Cincinnati has included the likes of Joel Gray, Carol Channing, Topol, Patti Lupone, Robert Goulet, Tommy Tune & Cathy Rigby.
- Cincinnati has one of the largest numbers of series subscribers for Broadway tours in the country.
- The Broadway in Cincinnati season originated at the Taft Theater and moved to the Aronoff upon completion of construction in 1995. The Aronoff was built specifically with Broadway tours in mind, including a ceiling designed to hold the infamous chandelier from THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!
If you are interested in learning about any upcoming performances, take a look here. Enjoy the Arts members: priority access tickets are now available!