- 5. What is your favorite color?
- 6. What’s your lucky number?
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
More than you got fingers and toes to count.
- 12. What was your last dream about?
Mmm… I woke up in the dream, and you, baby, had turned into a bunny. A talking ginger bunny. He totally freaked out -laughs-
Strangers In The Night, Sinatra. It’s the song I put for me and Toshi to dance in our first date.
Currently, In & Out. Tom Selleck gives Kevin Kline a fervent kiss on the lips, too precious. Then again, who wouldn’t bang that ass?
- 21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Motorcycle accident, broke my collarbone. To heal hangovers, when I was a teenager. When my mother was sick, and when my father died.
- 23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
I am married to one. A billionaire celebrity, actually.
- 29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Plenty of times, on the beach, at waterfalls, in pools…
- 30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three, and a big boy for me to hold.
- 31. What position do you usually sleep in?
On my back with Toshi on me, or spooning him.
- 32. How big is your house?
- 33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Coffee and newspaper.
- 42. Are you a good judge of character?
Pretty much, yeah.
- 45. What is your favorite accent?
- 47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
A Giorgio Armani patterned suit Toshihiko gave me a couple of years ago.
- 51. Are you scared of spiders?
No, and I couldn’t be either. Toshi is terrified by anything with six or more legs.
- 53. Favorite foreign food?
Italian or Greek, in general.
"No, Toshihiko, you can’t."
- 57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
If I got to bath or shower, which is basically always, an hour or so.
- 59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
When I have them, which is rarely, suck.
Losing the few people that matter to me.
- 68. Favorite school subject?
- 71. What makes you nervous?
Unexpected, out of routine or new things.
Very much. -narrows his eyes-
- 86. What are you allergic to?
Nothing so far.
- 90. What makes you angry?
When I tell someone to do something, and they do exactly the opposite— it happens a lot sadly.
- 92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
For a little baby girl, Himawari. Now, for boys… I like the names Akihiko, Eiji and Kenta.
Cream, with the ceiling being adorned plaster of Paris.