Top five RPG moments?
- Challenging the Sith battlemaster to a solo duel and beating him down like he was nothing, much to the annoyance of my GM
- When the players realized that my PC was actually a plot NPC who had infiltrated the party in order to kidnap one of their members
- Flirting with an NPC with enough conviction to make my GM slightly uncomfortable
- Destroying an Eclipse-class Star Destroyer with my lightsaber and a well-placed thermal detonator
- Watching the looks on the players’ faces as A) the party’s bard rushed to the altar to try to stop the ritual they were interrupting, just in time for him to be the final sacrifice they needed, B) the LE fighter and the NG cleric going down like a pair of badasses against a mass of iron golems, a really fantastic moment given their original rivalry that turned to brotherhood, C) the sorceress seeing Orcus be summoned to the material plane with her final breaths as the party didn’t quite stop the ritual, before D) everyone was brought out of a coma and realized that what they had seen was a prophetic warning, they had a deadline before the summoning took place for real, and they were going to need to rally a lot more support if they were going to actually stop it