1) Always post the rules
2) Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones
3) Tag 11 people and link them
4) Let them know that they have been tagged
'twas chronicallyace what done tagged me.
(I don’t know why I slipped into that grammar accent thingy there don’t judge me)
1) What kind of pets do you have, if any?
Well, there are two cats in my house. One is mine and the others me mum’s. Whisper is basically one of the best things about my life right now, and I’m so glad to have her. Is making it a litlte harder to move out tho since not a lot of apartments allow pets. :(
2) What is your go-to method to save off boredom?
Games and/or movies/telly. Also chatting/hanging with friends if they’re around. :)
3) What are your fandoms (if any)?
Hahaha, are we going to filter by how deep in I am or not? Cuz the list could pretty long without… I’ll just go off the top of my head till it’s starts getting difficult :3
Kingdom Hearts, Homestuck, Code Lyoko, Zelda, Pokemon, The Hobbit Book (and slightly upset I have to specify), Harry Potter but very inactive member, The Farsala Trilogy (IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THOSE DO IT NOW OK.
I’M SERIOUS TURN OFF THE COMPUTER GO TO THE LIBRARY AND GET THEM. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TUMBLR BACK AFTER YOU FINISH), The parts of superwholock, but all pretty inactive and I don’t care for the crossovers so much :P, and probably others I’m forgetting but ya, we’ll call that good for now. :P
4) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Definitely night owl. Or night cat really :3
5) Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother, we’re not close though. I honestly barely know anything about him. (8 year age gap will do that sometimes, apparently.)
6) What was the first movie that made you cry? (If one ever has!)
Probably Bridge to fucking Terabithia. God I hate that movie, TOO SAD. (It’s not a bad movie ftr I just can’t watch it cuz seriously, I like my heart to not shatter into a million pieces thank you very much.)
7) Is there a song you can’t help dancing to? What?
No, I’m not really a dancer. Anything with a decent rythm is about 70%+ likely to get my head bobbing or my limbs tapping tho, so does that count?
8) One thing that makes you angry?
People insisting that love has to be romantic or that romance is the highest form of love. Especially people using that assumption to shit on people who don’t agree with them about whatever. (Usually ships, but also see the qp tag…)
9) What is one food you can’t stand to eat above all others?
Hmm… I dunno, I’m a really picky eater so there’s a lot of things I won’t eat, but I’m not sure any of them are like, worse than the rest by that much?
Oh, wait, let’s go with Mint. I detest mint. It’s always way too strong, stays in your mouth for forever so everything tastes minty for like a day, and it reminds of toothpaste and mouthwash.
10) Do you play any instruments?
I do not :( I almost want to, but I’m kind of a little (or maybe a lot?) tone deaf so I’m pretty positive I’d be terrible. Music is really cool but I don’t think I get it like most people do, and I have no talent whatsoever for making it.
11) Describe your “dream home.”
Really big. Like, 8+ bedrooms. Five or so of those would be occupied by permanent residents, the rest would be for friends who don’t want to live there all the time to use when they visit :3
There’d be a giant basement, with rooms dedicated to gaming, at least one for tabletop and board games and such, probably one dedicated to wargames so we can leave them set up all the time because they take FOREVER lol. and a big area with movie theater seats and big pillows and those nest couch things I saw forever ago but can’t remember the name of, oh and a projector and screen.
There’d also be a library, and the living room would be really big so we could have big hangouts there in addition to in the basement. Big yard in the back with a pool. There would also be at least one hot tub, possibly several.
The upstairs, where most or all of the bedrooms would be, would also have several balconies. Ideally there’d be little ‘secret’ hideaways and possibly connections between rooms you didn’t think where connected.
I could literally go on about this all night to be honest, I’ve put a LOT of thought into it…
But to be completely honest, all of that is just the ideal, the icing on the cake. The most important part of my dream home is that it be filled with awesome friends who love each other (including me of course >.>)
- Pick one super power, and why. And no cheaty stuff like unlimited wishes or whatever :P
- You can go anywhere in the world and stay there obligation free for one week, but you can’t ever go back afterwards. Where do you pick?
- Deciduous or Evergreen?
- Favorite Holiday? Why?
- If you had to pick between a trampoline and a pool, which one would you take?
- You can have any animal (fictional or otherwise) as a pet, and it will be well behaved and listen to you, what do you want?
- Do you like trains, busses, cars, or bikes more? (or some other form of transportation!)
- Least favorite smell.
- Most loved smell. :)
- Do you want kids? If so how many, and if not would you enjoy helping other people (friends / family) raise theirs, like an aunt/uncle?
- You can have a house in the woods with a tree that always has plenty of perfectly ripe fruit, it’s always exactly the weather you want it to be, and you’re surrounded by the most lovable and friendly woodland creatures imaginable. But you can’t have internet, no one can visit you, and if you leave you can never find it again. Would you go? How long do you think you’d stay? How long would you put off going?
iithehighpriestess, icanhasnaow, alltheleftovers, spider8utts, rallythesoul, elfybacon, milindso, minasmerthur, minishcollins, possums-assemble, jaegerforhalloween