Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What’s your OTP?
Johnlock…. probably…. I think Johnlock.
2. If you could choose only one thing to become canon on any of your fandoms, what it would be?
Superwholock… Can that be a thing. PLEASE?!?!
3. Are you reading something these days?
The complete stories of Sherlock Holmes! I’m nearly finished & I DON’T WANT TO BE FINISHED!
4. Tell me something about the place where you live.
It’s raining right now, it does that quite a lot. BUT I love it here. Quite a lot.
5. Have you seen The Avengers? Tell me about it.
YES! sdlzsdfhglnivcszhpshglngcsh IT’S SO GOOD! I don’t have a bad thing to say about it… I WANT MORE! It is such a fantastic film!
6. Do you have any pets?
Oui, I have a cat called Tamsin
7. Do you have a main fandom?
No. I don’t like to have that… not.
8. What’s your favourite band/singer?
I can never pick one. I had a hug conversation with a guy in the apple shop about this the other day. I DON’T choose xD
9. Would you recommend me a book?
Yes! Go and read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green AND go read The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson (who is my favourite human)
10. Are you looking forward to a watch a particular movie?
I’m looking forward to Dark Shadows (out today) & The Hobbit (which isn’t out for aaaaaaaaaaaages)
11. Do you have any plan for the weekend?
YEP! I’m going to meet a ‘high profile patron’ of SYT… Don’t know who it is but there are plenty of rumours & apparently it’s a ‘famous Hollywood actor/actress’
Right…. so questions for you now…
- What is your favourite book?
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be & WHY?
- If you could pick TWO fandoms to collide which ones would they be?
- What is your Reichenbach theory?
- Name three of your OTPs
- Which of your fandoms would you most like to be part of?
- Recommend something for me to watch/read/listen to
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s the next gig you’re going to?
- Put your ipod/itunes/mp3/musical device on shuffle. What’s the first song that comes up?
- How much did you hate/enjoy doing this thing?