I’ve always wanted to do one of those Friday round-up posts, but I never got my act together. Except this week I did. I wonder if I’m fueled by patriotism?!
Not only that but I clearly nailed the title.
What a week! Hope you had a good one. Here are some of my favorite reads:
* PoliticalProf explained why politicians lie. It’s so simple when you stop and read his post.
* I finally got an answer to the question, “But seriously. Why are Americans are obsessed with Casey Anthony?” thanks to Bradley. Bonus (not like this matters now) it’s the *only* thing you need to read on that case.
* IlyaGerner (of all people) shakes up stereotypes and shows how libertarians can save lives. An amazing story.
* I may be a culinary dumbass, but thanks to Vrai-Lean-Uh, I learned how to make cherry infused bourbon. I love her blog about life in Maine.
* Daisy Rosario writes a really smart post about relationships and language. To say more would ruin it for you.
* Brady spells out why it’s awesome to be from Indiana on the 4th of July. And she sees CLOGGERS!
* I discovered this Mormon lady, whose blog takes my Mormon stereotypes and then explodes, expands, shatters, and occasionally affirms them.
* AlaskaRosalie dazzles (yes, *dazzles*) with her life in the Last Frontier.
* Best Girl Betty is dealing with life right now in a way that makes my jaw drop with admiration and amazement. (I’m thinking of you!)
* Gennstarrin, aka, one of the funniest people on the internet, asks the big questions. Also she left a comment on this post that made me LOL three times.
Have a great weekend!