‘Tis the season! Festival season, that is.
With Coachella Weekend 1 newly wrapped up, we got a taste of which festival trends are going to be popular this year. Be the best dressed one by far with a few ideas to help you out.
1. The wild west… aka Fringe. Everyone from Gigi to Chiara had oodles of fringe (we saw this coming from SS Fashion Week 15).
2. See through everything: Sheer applique + mesh + crochet; minimalism at it’s finest?
3. Heavy metal necklaces: Ken Jen and others braved the heat with several pounds of metal around their necks. These gorgeous pieces might weigh you down, but a chunky hunk of metal will show that you are committed to being on trend at your music festival of choice. Beauty knows no pain.
4. The staple black felt hat: Say tootles to flower crowns. they. were. everywhere. literally.
5. All white outfits: this may seem a bit ridiculous since you generally run the risk of getting muddy if it rains. But weather be dammed! You want to look the coolest, right? If Alexa Chung and a gang of Brazilian models can do it so can we.
Have fun and stay hydrated, America.