1. Go to outer space. Saturn please?
2. Write a novel.
3. Design some clothes.
4. Kiss in the rain.
5. Go on a road trip (like the one in the ‘Kids in love’ music video)
6. Eat Macarons in Paris.
7. Spend a night in a cemetery. With friends, of course.
8. Be known worldwide. In a good way, I guess.
9. See a meteor shower.
10. Attend an awesome rock concert . Meet and greet mayhaps? Yeah. I’ve gone to three rock fests. YEAH.
11. Dive in a pool of chocolate. What?
12. Visit Disney Land or Walt Disney World. Hong Kong!
13. Receive purple or black roses.
14. Dye my hair red. Or purple. Or pink. Some weird color, really.
(I’ve done a light shade of red. Boo)
15. Attend a masquerade ball.
16. Take up photography. (I got an SLR, at least?)
17. Attend a floating lanterns festival.
18. Get drunk. Way drunk.
19. Study in the Ivies. (Graduate first)
20. Ride the world’s biggest roller coaster.
21. Live at the Waldorf Astoria.
22. Record an album and make a music video.
23. Have telekinesis.
24. Snowball fight.
25. Travel solo. Meet new people.
26. See a movie / concert by myself. (Make friends, I suppose)
27. Get married. Have kids. Fraternal twins.
28. Become a half decent artist.
As early as now, I’m already writing down my bucket list- part of it anyway. This was just a random idea I got while looking through some old photos- long story and I’m not telling.
Anyway, these are arranged in no particular order and these were just the ones I could think of at the moment but one thing’s certain.. I already have my top one here. ;)
Also, I’ll be slashing out things I’ve managed to do and making notes along the way. :D