My best-selling set of Photoshop brushes, The MEGAPACK, was just updated with six great new brushes!
1. The Bristle 6 brush is perfect for grass or hair details, etc. - very versatile and has a great feel.
2. The Old Tech Pens emulate the feeling of drawing on toothy paper with a Micron Pigma pen that is starting to run low on ink and has been put through some use.
3. The Belgian Comics inker brush was inspired by the linework of two of my heroes: Uderzo and Franquin.
4. The Clean as a Whistle inker brush is the smoothest inker I have ever made - it is meant to emulate the feel of drawing with the standard Manga Studio inking tool.
5. The Big Bad Wolf is a big fun mess. You can make all kinds of rough, painterly marks with it and it is truly a standout in the pack.
GET THEM ALL at KyleBrush.com!