Lizzie Velasquez is probably the best motivational speaker I’ve ever listened to. To be honest, she seems like the healthiest person ever! She is comfortable in her own skin, she accepts her condition, she does not let her medical condition define her, she inspired others through her life story, and she inspired me. What truly captivated me with this video is her parents. They were fully aware of Lizze’s condition, but they love her no matter what, they treated her and raised her as if there’s nothing wrong with her.
- There’s a few lessons I’ve learned through this video:
2. Treat others how you want to be treated.
3. Have LOTS of self-confident and DO NOT let others define who you are.
4. Know your root, how you were raised, how you got to where you are, be respectful and show gratitude.
5. True beauty isn’t what’s on the outside.
I think she is absolutely beautiful and amazing. If you want to know more about her, this is the link to Lizzie’s profile. http://lizziebeautiful.tumblr.com/