Britt (@lizmcgillz on Twitter, elizabethsjogia on Tumblr, eegillz on FF)
Mad (@madisvictorious on Twitter, hashtagmadeline on Tumblr, chasingafterstarlight on FF)
Laura (@wowlaury on Twitter, bademance on Tumblr, lowlaury on FF)
How to Join:
Send an ask to bademance with your name, fanfiction name, and 3 numbers between 1-26 along with anything you absolutely CANNOT write (smut, etc). Make sure your ask is open so we can respond accordingly.
Bade Prompts Rules:
1. You may choose three numbers between 1-26, and we will assign you one of the three to write. This is a challenge, so we expect you to try to push yourself outside your limits, but if you absolutely cannot write the prompt we have assigned, you may have one re-assignment in which we give you another prompt to write instead.
2. Regardless of sign up time, the deadline for the competition aspect of the prompts is May 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
3. The minimum word count for fics is 1000 words. There is no maximum, but if a fic is multi-chaptered, the fic must be completed by May 30, 2015.
4. No fics written in chat style, unless the fic is written through texting, emails etc and makes sense with the plot of the story.
5. Any rating (K, K+, T, M) is fine.
6. Although all platforms with valid review systems are acceptable (FFN, AO3, etc) we would prefer fanfiction.net simply because all of us have accounts there already.
7. Please do not write like this fic (however amusing it may be).
First Prize will get their choice of a fic written by Mad, a drawing by Laura, or a gifset by Britt along with having their fic featured on bademance.
Second Prize will get their choice of the two that are left over.
Third Prize will get whichever is left over.
All fics will be reviewed by Britt, Mad, and Laura.
__/10 for Writing Style (organization, clarity, how it is written, word choice, etc).
__/10 for Plot (how easy the plot is to follow, how interesting the story was to read, did the plot make sense, etc).
__/10 for Characterization (how IC Beck and Jade are, character development throughout).
__/10 for Grammar (spelling, punctuation, what have you).
__/10 for Originality (how you put your own spin on the plot assigned and incorporated your own ideas).
Once you are done, simply send us a link via Tumblr or Twitter and we will check it out, review, and judge it! Thanks in advance for your participation and please help us to promote this competition so we can get as many amazing Bade fics as possible!