Tagged by asgardian-evenstar for 11 questions but im just answering them this time because that’s the way i live my life
1. Who is your favourite fictional character? Out of all of them? Out of all the characters? In everything? I just can’t…. Steve Rogers or Faramir or Donna Noble or - can I pick one of my own characters then it’s Rinnyx Glade
2. What is your favourite season? Summer, though think I actually prefer early fall weather. Winter is gross and spring is ick and eventually nice but too much ick
3. If you could save the life of any fictional character, who would it be? GAVROCHE MY BABY
4. If you could talk to anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? JRR TOLKIEN MY HERO
5. How’s your day been? Not bad, it’s rainy but I managed to get some things I need to done, walked a little anyway, and found a bookstore
6. What’s your favourite song at the moment? Blank Space by Taylor Swift maybe. And my classic answer is I’ll Make a Man out of You from Mulan, always good
7. Do you have any secret talents? I can write in tengwar, the elvish alphabet. And I am skilled at going off at length giving information on particular subjects, for instance when I spent three hours giving a brief history of middle earth or when I wrote over a thousand words detailing an unnecessarily complex naming system for a story I am not even working on, which I am choosing to call a secret talent instead of that I am just unnaturally interested in random details. This I think is why I got so into Tolkien
8. Your OTP? Faramir and Eowyn!
9. Name someone who has inspired you. Tolkien, but as I have already answered with him… another writing inspiration is Laura Hollingsworth, author of the Silver Eye webcomic, go read it now
10. If you could change your name, would you? And what would it be? You know I don’t think I would… mostly because I couldn’t decide. I cant even think of a first name for my pen name
11. Marvel or DC? Make mine Marvel!