Here is an actual picture of my emotions while watching The Night Shift:
Here’s why (not in any particular order): SPOILERS!
1.Creepy sniper almost shooting Drew.
2.Creepy sniper getting shot.
3. Finding out there is a Creepy Sniper #2.
4. Rick taking a job in Texas to he can stay with Drew.
5. Topher’s wife wanting a separation.
6. Topher’s wife picking him up from work.
7. The creepy sniper shooting at everyone in the hospital with his finger.
9. The flashbacks! My favorite being Jordan’s adorable face when TC told her he loved her.
10. My baby Ragosa getting on the elevator with the evil, knife holding creepy sniper #2. I seriously thought she was going to try to kill him. If they had a moment where someone asked, “Has someone seen Michael?” I would have flipped my coffee table over.
11. Scott and TC half panicking, half discussing how to save Jordan’s life.
12. TC, Gwen and Kenny’s face when Scott tells TC the baby is gone.
13. JORDAN’S face when TC has to tell her about the baby.
14. Creepy Sniper #2 not getting to take the easy way out.
15. Dr. Chavez. :)
There are more, I just am tired of listing them!
Here’s to Season 3!