When you get this, you must publicly post something nice about at least 5 different people you follow, then copy and paste this in each of their ask boxes. check my blog to see what I said about you!!! ♡
Oh dear gosh golly I follow way too many nice people; I love everyone I
stalk follow, so this is gonna be hard! XD
I’ll go by those who I message / talk to the most, and who I knew before I / we joined Tumblr, so please don’t jump on me!
- I’ve been drooling over Lyrea the absolute longest; in love with her since way back at TSR, as well as the Officials and like 3 additional sims blogs aside from Tumblr — she’s one of the ONLY simmers who knows my other super-secret simming identities. Anime-lover? Omg. Super helpful everywhere she goes? Yes please. Tolerates my noobtardation and spazz attacks when I need said help and/or good anime references? Angel.
- Another TSR/Officials simblr I’ve known a long time is SimonettaC. Can you say Steampunk! 5 times fast without getting spittle everywhere? <3 My Steampunk inspirational guru right here.
- Yeah, I admit, I dragged Lunenore over here from TSR, I confess! XD The second she started uploading World of Warcraft CC I started stalking her; we have a lot in common and it’s kind of freaky. O_O We are dark-fae vampire elven Sisters of the Night! ;) Muwahahaaaa!
- I loved reading Procrasimnation's oh-so-true tell-it-like-it-is threads and posts at the Officials, and ran into their simblr completely by coincidence; it was crazy. I love her crazy sims. And Prince of Egypt is, like, sacred!
- Another one I recognized from the Officials, one of my FAVORITE simblrs ever is Tumblinrob — the most outrageous collection of snark and humor and well-defined buttocks you’ll ever want to see in a sims game. (I really do apologize for all the late night messages I send you, when I’m kinda punch drunk and sleepy and get more pervvy than usual and start spouting utter nonsense on your posts. :P )
And as always I like to give credit to Simmerstore/Momosims; the very reason I joined Tumblr in the first place. I don’t even remember how I got here; it had to have been either through WCIF threads or My Sims 3 Blog posts. I lurked Simmerstore all the time before I caved and decided to stop being lazy and make a freaking account already, lol.
And AikeaGuinea counts as well, since Club Crimsyn / Garden of Shadows was one of the very first TS3 CC sites I ever came across that makes excellent MALE CC, which this community so SORELY needs. So they were one of the first simblrs I followed as well. I just love their entire style.
My 5 favorite legacies (in no particular order) :
Soloriya, one of the FUNNIEST simblrs ever — I love Morgan to death! <3 Lolabourbonsims because I wish the Meteorites were real so I could throw my panties at Jacky-boo-boo, haha! ThePathofNevermore because I really need to marry Jorn, you know I do. Fairsteadsims because Hrn. And Sixamsims because it was the only logical thing to do. <3 And Melanieselestasims is so witty and intellectual; I have to think hard sometimes when I read her posts; it’s wild; her legacy is really cool. Oh wait — was that six? oops. :P
And special shoutout to some more blogs I follow:
And Sims3Medieval has a LOTR challenge that is beyond perfection — Yesssssssss. *____* The pictures are just incredible. Unreal. UN. Real.
And Chuchuwitch's blog is so adorable! :3 I really like all the interior decorating.
I just love fantasy, and people who love fantasy! XD Fairly simple.
I also follow a crapton of blogs that have nothing to do with the Sims, cuz I’m in a lot of fandoms and going down with my ships, but since I’m a simblr, I’m only talking about simblrs right now.:P
But yeah, lots of love going around; I love Tumblr; I’m never leaving.