I listed the doll company first, included the doll line and the year they were released. A character list with names can be found here.
- Trisha/Mackenzie/Deandra: Dollar Store Knock offs
- Shaye Van Buren: Mattel 2012 Wave 1 Fashionistas Summer
- Camereon Van Buren: Mattel 2012 Wave 1 Fashionistas Barbie
- Brittnay Matthews: Mattel Barbie “I Can Be Cheerleader” 2012
- Blaine: Mattel 2012 A Mermaid Tale Ken
- Matthew Derringer: Mattel 2012 Steven A Mermaid Tale 2 Doll
- Tanner Christiansen: Mattel 2011 Wave 2 Fashionista ‘Sporty’ Ken
- Jonathan Glitzenhamer: Mattel 2011 Wave 2 Fashionista ‘Cutie’ Ken
- Rachel Tice: Tyco ’90s The Little Mermaid Ariel doll
- Saison Marguerite: Mattel/Disney ’90s Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll
- Justin Michaelson: Mattel Toys R Us 2011 Exclusive Kids Pick Ken doll
- Judith: Lucky Toys Fashion Corner doll?
- Brigit Tice: Mattel 2012 Merida Doll
- Ashley Katchadorian: Mattel 2012 Camping Sisters Skipper
- Lunch Lady Belinda: Disney Store Exclusive 2012 Gothel Doll
- Amber Lynn: Mattel 1991 Birthday Surprise Barbie
- Steven Carmichael: 2010 Beach Party Ken
- Tristian Mckey: Mattel 2012 Fashion Fairytale Liam
- Mom Van Buren: Mattel Barbie “I Can Be Cheerleader” 2012
- Mikayla Van Buren: Mattel 2011 Chelsea A Perfect Christmas Target Exclusive
Also side note, since Trisha/Deandra/Mackenzie are knockoff dolls, finding their specific base dolls would be pretty much impossible, heh.
Mackenzie seems to be transplanted onto a “I Can Be Cheerleader” body while Trisha seems to have a 1966 Twist and Turn body.
Also, Judith seems to be also a knock off Barbie, and I’m very unfamiliar with knock offs, especially around the 80s-90s era so a bit of help would be nice.