- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person gave you
and write 11 new questions for people you tagged (Lol I’m too lazy to do that.)
- Tag 11 people
1. What would your dream wedding be like?
I’ve pondered that for a good, long time. But all I really want in a wedding is for it to be small, intimate, and only have people who truly care about me attending it. I don’t even know 100 people. You don’t need a big crowd to have a wedding that matters.
2. What is your lucky number?
I don’t really have one.
3. If you could pick any career in the world what would you choose to do and why?
I’m currently working towards my dream career, becoming a librarian. Preferably at a university or something like that. It may not be lofty, but it’s what I want to do with my life.
4. Describe and discuss one person that has had a huge influence on your life.
My dad. I truly wouldn’t be the person I am without him. He and I have very similar personalities. He’s tried his best to shelter me from the chaos within our family and out in the world. He’s given me a moral code to live by. And yet his life has shown me that I want better for myself. I want better than what Dad had to go through, whether it’s the cards fate dealt him or his own choices. We have an unbreakable bond, and he will forever be the person I look up to.
5. What is one song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it?
I have quite a few. “Run” by Snow Patrol. The Glee performance of “Pure Imagination.” I twitch whenever I hear “Rainy Monday” by Shiny Toy Guns, and I can’t even listen to any song off the “All the Right Reasons” album by Nickelback, all thanks to my fucking ex.
6. Are there any tattoos/piercings you currently want?
No. I hate needles and pain.
7. Favorite childhood show to watch?
I have far too many to list or remember. But my favorites of them all would probably be Yu-Gi-Oh and any Pokemon season before Diamond and Pearl. Especially the Kanto and Orange Islands seasons.
8. Describe the area that you go to when you need to be alone or need to clear you head.
My room. It’s my sanctuary from the chaos that is my life.
9. Describe your type (as in ideal significant other).
Apparently my type tends to be nerdy/dorky/geeky brunettes who have curves. But my physical type is merely a coincidence between my ex-boyfriend and my girlfriend. If you wanna be my lover, we need to cultivate the requisite emotional bond first. (I’m demisexual.)
10. Do you plan on having kids (in the future)? If so, what do you plan to name them?
Having kids is a financial hardship for my generation, and probably the next few generations to come. Plus I have a girlfriend who I intend to marry someday. So who knows if kids will be in the cards for us. I’m more concerned with nixing the long-distance part of the relationship first. But if you want our kid names, read Leah’s response.
11. Name one thing you can’t live without.
The Internet, honestly. It allows me to be more of a outgoing person, helps me make friends, gets me into things I wouldn’t normally have found on my own, and allows me to have some much-needed escapism from my difficult life.
darevdevil breathingunderwater24 lady–divine lecompanion another-obsessed-girl victorious simplypotterheads lokinne itsawonderstruckworld wonderlandinmymind thealogie
(You guys just happened to be the first 11 people on my dash, so that’s why I picked you.)