How to fix the bad quality pictures :
- i’m using Adobe Photoshop CS6 but i guess this will work with the all versions.
- open the pic which you want to fix ( like this ).
- duplicate the layer.
- go to Filter -> Blur -> Box Blur ( Radius 5 Pixels ).
- change the layer mode to overlay.
- if you not ok with the color mode you can change the adjustment using : Exposure , Vibrance , color balance or Hue/saturation
- press Ctrl+j or ( flatten image ).
- thats it (:
this is my first time to make this kind of things , hope you understand my bad english btw , and if you need any help just msg me and i’ll try my best with you (: