- not the first nor second time he’s been caught publicly
- she stayed through it all so I have no sympathy to offer her
- I’ve never really ruled out for myself whether this relationship was real or fabricated but one things for sure something isn’t adding up
-some of you who are really in denial about his cheating ways need a lesson on self worth as much as she does.
- it was only a matter of time before it would happen again.
- since this is the third time (
that we know of) that this has happened, half of the blame should be placed on her as well. She had two chances to leave and didn’t. She allowed this to happen to herself two more times.
- as far as he goes, I knew how he is from the get-go. I may be a lot of things but a fool is not one of them.
-they could be in an open relationship but…. Girl. You can’t be writing songs about leaving your bf who’s cheating or doing you wrong when you’re in an “open relationship”.
-hopefully this relationship isn’t one of those that where the guy or girl does drastic things like proposing to their gf or tattooing their name/face on their body to keep their lover from leaving them when they fuck up.
Just a theory.
- but at the end of the day, its their business. Oh well!