I need your solangelo headcanons in my life
same anon, same
- When Nico tried to propose to Will, he didn’t know what to do. Like how does one person even propose. So, obviously, he went to Annabeth seeking for advice. She said, “You can just get on one knee and ask him to marry you. Or, you can throw him an apple, greek style. If Will is smart enough he’ll understand you meant to marry him, not to keep his doctor side away.” of course Nico just bought a ring. The apple thing seemed too… ridiculous. So okay he went back home and found Will on the kitchen, making apple juice.
- How convenient. Just when he thought it was a ridiculous idea.
- Will smiles when he walks in, and still grinning, he throws him an apple saying, “Catch!”
- And Nico catches it. And looks at Will, who’s smiling nervously, waiting for an answer. And Nico’s brain catches up with what’s happening and immediately groans and says, “Hell no!”
- “I don’t understand…”
- “William Solace, I did not fucking buy a ring for you to throw apples at me.” And he takes the little box and throws it at Will. “If you’re going to do it, do it right. Come on. Get on one knee.”
- “This is the weirdest moment of my life.”
- They did get engaged though. Once the ring was in Nico’s hand they both started to laugh incontrolably because what the actual fuck just happened.
- Nico reads quite a lot. It’s not weird to find him with his nose buried on a book. Will usually lowers the book and says, “Cuddle time.” Nico ignores him until Will sighs, gets next to him, rests his head on his shoulder and reads the stupid novel with him. “This isn’t cuddling.”
- “I know, it’s better. Now shut up. This book is getting interesting.” However, Nico does wraps an arm around him and uses the other one to keep reading. Nico u r a nerd.
- Will loves watching Nico teaching. It’s like his favorite activity. One day he’s just going to the infirmary, and then catches a glimpse of Nico surrounded with his students and just goes like “okay… that infirmary can wait… yeah… just five minutes…”
- Nico doesn’t think Will is a sunshine like everyone else does in Camp. He sometimes asks about him to other people and he’s surprised when people call Will nicknames like Sunny boy thanks to his personality. He’s mostly like a Twilight for him. And he really, really likes it.
- Nico doesn’t know how to surf. Will tries to teach him once, and Nico almost agreed, until he saw a huge wave and immediately thought it was just better to see his shirtless boyfriend surfing and trying it for himself.
- Will has so. many. friends. At first, Nico is scared to be with them—there’s still some campers he doesn’t know, maybe they would judge him, maybe they would hate him—but Will just goes like “hey guys this is my boyfriend Nico. so where’s the food?”
- And they all nod to Nico and give him food and Nico is just standing there like “wow was it that easy”
- But the most intimidating thing was meeting Will’s mom, definitely. What would she think about his son dating another boy? Was she even aware that her son was bisexual? How did she feel about children of Hades? What if she thought he was ugly? What if—
- “Hey mom!”
- Oh god, no. It was happening. Nico panicked.
- “Hey to you too, mom!”
- Wait, what. Why did Will had two mothers? That didn’t make sense—
- —oh. All at once Nico felt a lot better. So he wasn’t going to get murdered. Thank gods. Now he just needed them to like him.
- Okay he was still screwed.