1. Developers are crazy smart. They know their stuff inside out, and are always learning new things.
2. They appreciate their relationships, and realize there won’t always be cake. (This is not a lie.)
3. Developers are problem solvers; if something’s wrong, they’ll work to fix it.
4. If a developer can search for a semicolon through countless lines of code, it means they’ve mastered the art of patience.
5. Builds failing, code breaking; a great sense of humour is something every developer has to have.
6. Looking for someone who’ll notice you? A good developer is always paying attention to details.
7. Computer not working? A developer can probably figure out why, and then make it run faster!
8. Developers are generally happy with their career — meaning less stress at home!
9. Mind games aren’t logical, so you won’t find developers playing one with you. Unless, of course, it’s a video game.
10. Developers are thinkers and learners. They’ll enjoy having engaging, thoughtful conversations with you, and they’ll appreciate your perspective.
11. Developers aren’t hard to find. They’re always on the Internet and waiting to meet you.
12. There’s never a NULL moment! Developers are genuinely good people.