I love smut but I also really love::
- Cute domestic feelings
- Random walks in the park.
- Challenges that help our characters grow as individuals and as a couple (if they are a couple).
- Going to stuffy family events together.
- Getting stuck in a huge traffic jam and trying to figure out ways to entertain each other and also slightly stressing that the gas will run out because traffic just isn’t budging.
- Lunch dates in the middle of the work day.
- Shopping for anything.
- One muse waking the other up in the middle of the night because they can’t sleep, and the other talking with them until they both fal asleep.
- Camping trips.
- Swimming hole adventures/water fall jumping.
- Planning a party for their friends.
- Going to a fair/carnival and riding rides, and overeating funnel cake, and entering pie eating contests and one muse winning and the other being super jealous so that later they have a rematch at home because competition is fun.
- Dorky small gestures of affection like a pack of gum left on the kitchen counter.
- Angst like ‘Hey my great Aunt Melinda is in the hospital and I know you don’t know her but she and I were surprisingly close and I’m really sad and will you come visit her with me?’
- Break ups because those happen too.
- Getting back together after the breakup and repairing whatever was broken.
- Or maybe not and breaking up again.
- Making home videos because you’re bored and why not?
- Laying in a hammock in the back yard because it’s 70 degrees out with a light breeze and it’s going to get cold soon so let’s take advantage.
- Stuck inside on a rainy day and even though we’re in our twenties, fuck the blanket fort let’s play a rousing game of the floor is lava. Loser has to pay for pizza.
- Getting in the car and driving randomly because even though it’s cliche it’s not the destination it’s the journey alright? And I just want my journey to be with you.
- Embarrassing moments that happen because no one is perfect so yeah, maybe my muse farts in front of yours or mis-says a word, or mine finds your embarrassing emo phase pictures on myspace and prints them and frames them for your mom as a christmas gift.
I just need more. My muses need more. And if you do any of these with my babies I will love you forever.
And do not reblog this. If you want any of this, inbox me, but if you reblog this and I get 10000000 notes but none of this I will find you and I will caps lock at you.