Now that everyone has a smartphone glued to their hands, there are all kinds of new ways to trip up.
Here are a few things you’re probably doing that you need to avoid when it comes to smartphone use:
1) You check your phone during client meetings.
2) You have your phone out when someone is in your office.
3) You are on your phone at networking events.
4) You’re checking email during a business meeting.
5) You have your phone on the table during a business meal.
6) You take very personal calls in your cubicle.
See the full list here.
Are you guilty of any of these smartphone mistakes at work?