I loved The Prophecy. Look, it has all my favorite things.
- Angels that should scare the shit out of you:
(Yes, that is Walken as the angel Gabriel.)
- Heavy catholic imagery.
- Elias Koteas, who everyone thinks is Bill Pullman at first.
- Great visuals:
- Lucifer being a little shit:
- And also being scary as hell:
(what you don’t hear is that guttural fucking roar he gives)
- And yet still being a bastard because Viggo Mortensen:
I rank my top favorite visual Lucifers this way:
1. Peter Stormare, Constantine:
2. Viggo Mortensen, The Prophecy:
3. Mark Pellegrino, Supernatural: