Oh that’s really hard because I’m actually struggling with that myself haha. But here are a few suggestions
1. Try finding a good study method that works for you. To be honest I haven’t found mine yet but I know for sure that rewriting my old notes is really helpful and making out of them a really good study guide,
2. Give yourself time to study, don’t rush things. After I get home from school, I always read my notes and I start studying from the day that the lecture starts, so when the final or midterm comes I don’t have to go and review all the old things
3. Get organized, make a study schedule and a to-do list. I write EVERYTHING down, if I don’t a forget about them.
4. I’m a visual learner so making mind maps, adding pictures, flow charts, diagrams to my notes help quite a lot.
5. Prioritize your subjects and assignments. I’m not saying that they are not equally important, the thing is that ,at least for me, there are subjects that I don’t really enjoy, so I have to work on them more.
6. Organize your study space. This is really important, having a clean desk just makes everything enjoyable haha.
7. Get at least 8 hours of sleep, or take short naps so you don’t get tired or distracted.
8. Keep your binder/notebook clean and organized.