Here you have it, the ultimate challenge for the true fans/shippers.
THE 500 DAYS OF FANDOM CHALLENGE
This project was developed purely for fun.
Sometimes, you really want to write but just don’t know what to write about. Well here is the solution!
500 days of Fandom is a way for fanfic writers to develop their writing skills at the same time as avoiding writers block, as the prompt has been given for them!
- The objective of 500 days of fandom is to write 500 consecutive fandom-related drabbles (1 per day) based on the prompts provided.
- All 500 drabbles do not necessarily have to come from the same fandom, you may use different combinations as you like. (Tip: Read the prompt first and then decide which fandom/ship it relates to the most)
- Disclaimer: All prompts posted on this page were taken from ‘Lost the Plot’. No infringement intended.
Pros of Participating:
- Development of the writing skills
- Procastinating even more before studying for that stupid Algebra test
- Adherence to specified prompt develops great imaginations! Yay!
- Everyday we will choose one outstanding drabble and post it here for everyone to read.
- Yeah I’m pretty sure procastination is the biggest plus
Cons of Participating:
- You will waste some of your precious time writing but come on who are we kidding it’s not like you already don’t do that
How to Participate:
- Follow this blog & read the daily prompts
- Either reblog the post with the prompt and write your drabble there OR make a whole new post and tag it with ‘500DOF’
- If you would like to be recognized as one who has compromised to complete this challenge, send us an ask!
- The pleasure of knowing you actually managed to complete something in your life?
- A trophy with comic sans writing congratulating you
- A cookie
FIRST PROMPT TO BE POSTED ON OCT. 25 ON THIS
THAT’S ALL! NOW GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUM AND GET WRITING!