Time is running out! Act now to stop further Russian aggression against Ukraine!
We need 10 min of your time every day
Call or Visit Congressional Representatives
USA will provide $350M to Ukraine (arms and non-NATO ally designation) if the Senate bill S.2828 is introduced and voted on in the House of Representatives. You must tell Congress you want this by Dec 1st!
1. You can call your representative in the House of Representatives during business hours.
2. You can call Rep. Marcy Kaptur to thank her for her steadfast support of Ukraine’s struggle against Russian aggression. We need to continue thanking our supporters. Call her office 202 225 4146 to thank her and encourage her to stay the course.
3. If you can make it to Washington, then you can help by visiting several offices of congressmen and making your support heard.
Choose how you’d like to help in the menu on the right!
This is not just another petition. We have reached out to seasoned political advisers for help, and they are helping guide our collective effort. These methods have been proven to work and in just 10 days they have significantly raised awareness of the urgency of helping Ukraine.
- Phoneathon Results: over the weekend 55 individuals made over five thousand phone calls and overwhelmed the voice mails of the Representatives. The positive ripples of the delivered message about S.2828 was felt by our team on the ground on Monday. Thank you.
- Calls to Representatives: We estimated this weekend that well over a thousand phone calls have been made to the representatives asking for their co-sponsorship of the House version of S.2828. We adjusted our strategy based on the valuable insight we got from the phone call logs (over 116 detailed entries as of this weekend).
- We are compiling updated statistics. Another update coming tonight (Wednesday).
- Our collective efforts in the media: This effort is a result of our collective awakening to the understanding that we must stand up for Ukraine in the halls of the U.S. Government. Since you started this campaign with us only 10 days ago, many national and international media mentioned our effort. We will compile a list of these and post them here. For now, we are too busy visiting congress and logging your calls. Keep them coming!