SUMMER IN A CUP SMOOTHIE
Simple 5-ingredient smoothie that tastes like summer in a cup! Raspberries, frozen banana, 2 pure fruit juice and creamy almond milk make the healthiest, tart-sweet smoothie ever.INGREDIENTS
- 1 ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 large ripe, sliced and frozen banana (~1 cup)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¾ cup Plain Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add more milk or fruit juice if too thick. Add more frozen banana if not sweet enough. Serve immediately. Freezes well (or make into popsicles).