You’re welcome. Thanks for your message.
I can break down the time periods a little bit, for you and anyone else who needs to brush up on historical movements. Here is a rough timeline, and generally the timeline I use to tag my art.
- Medieval: 1200-1400
- Renaissance: 1400-1600s
- Elizabethan: 1520-1600s (Mannerist Movement)
- Baroque: 1600- 1730s
- Rococo: 1730- 1780s
- Regency: 1780- 1830s
- Victorian: 1830-1900
- Late Victorian: 1890-1900 (I differentiate late victorian from victorian because in terms of fashion, technology and art movements, it was very different from the rest of the 19th century. )
- Edwardian: 1900-1919 (Technically the time period goes from 1900-1910 or from 1900-1914 but I tend to refer to the whole decade when I am tagging it on here)
- Art Deco: 1920-1930s (Art Movement started in the early teens and spanned throughout the 40s)
- Post Modernism: 1970-1980s
- Contemporary 1990s-Today
This is just a rough timeline, and I do use other markers for the time period like more specific art movements. If you need to know the date of a particular art movement you can ask me, or google it, wikipedia is generally pretty good for information in art history.